Thursday, August 1, 2013

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

"I cast all my cares upon You...
I lay all of my burdens, down at Your Feet...
And when I don't know, what I should do...
I cast all of my cares upon You..."

My precious, 4-year-old Payslie sang this all morning.

She blesses me.

Today I read an update on some answered prayers... "God is so good!!!" Indeed, He is. Yes, our God is so so good.

God is good all the time. All the time, God is good.

In every moment, every circumstance, every unknown.... the Jehovah God does not change. He is always GOOD.

And as hard as it is for me to accept and believe this: He uses every circumstance in my life for my good and His glory.

Isn't that awesome???

Today I choose to believe and declare that my God is GOOD.
Today I choose to believe and trust that He uses all things for my good and for His glory.
Today I choose to cast all my cares upon my Lord.
Today, whatever is in front of me, I choose to sing hallelujah.




No comments:

Post a Comment