Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Doctor, Shoes, Fits, and TREASURE!!!!

Monday morning started out with a trip to the new doctor and a surprise of 3 shots for BOTH girls... now I knew that we needed shots, but I didn't think they would do them in that visit. Thankfully, there were helpful nurses on hand to help me with my full hands.

Yesterday, we took a trip with some friends to the Zappos outlet..(cool, right?? I didn't even know there was one!!) However, when we got there... it was closed. for a "team outing". after we drove an hour and a half. I. WAS. SO. DISSAPOINTED.

I realized recently that I have made a big mistake a few times while out in public with the girls... given in after I said no to something. UGH. So today we had the queen of all fits while at Wal-Mart. Because I said NO. and meant it. So not fun..... and so embarrassing. What did I say no to? pacifier in the mouth. And you can bet your bottom dollar I will be watching what I say extra careful and praying that we master this thing so we don't have another one of "those" moments. At least not with the same child.


The "as promised" cute pictures :)..... 




Payslie playing with play-doh... and her "smile at the camera" attempt.


This cheese-face is adorable.










this girl loves to get pretty...


I am OH SO EXCITED about my recently found treasure... take a peek:




For those of you who don't know... this is the sweetest little song... and my Grandma used to sing this to me and my sister all the time. I made a scene in Home Goods when I found this because that kind of excitement cannot be contained. And anyone who has ever shopped with me knows that I tend to be a little loud about what I like.(some people must find this strange, because I get a lot of stares...it's worse when I'm with someone who is the exact same way...MOM.) In case you have never heard this song, and can't read the words, here is how it goes:

A you're adorable, B you're so beautiful, C you're a cutie full of charms.... D you're a darling and E you're exciting and F you're a feather in my arms.... G you look good to me, H you're so heavenly, I you're the one I idolize..... J we're like Jack and Jill, K you're so kissable, L is the lovelight in your eyes.... MNOP I could go on all day.... QRST alphabetically speaking, you're okay.... U make my life complete, V you're so very sweet WXYZ.... I love to wander through the alphabet with you to tell you what you mean to me!

Really, you should google the song and listen to it so you can get the sweet tune that it is set to.... Can't wait to put it up in the girls room!





2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog! Great find at home goods, always fun to put something in your house that not only looks good but is meaningful :) Your girls are too sweet in those pics. Also, WAY TO HOLD YOUR GROUND MAMA! Those fits are the worst, and it takes a strong mama to not give in, you are doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST find, EVER!!!!! I honestly didn't know if that was even a real song...the best!!! and I know the scene you made and from what you tell me the girls are going to do just what we do...and I LOVE IT...cuz when you see something you like or think it is cute there should be expression!!! and although these are my granddaughters I am talking about, good job holding your ground...no begging or whining when the answer has been given, even tho I'd probably never tell them no...but that's why you are mom and I'm GRANDMA!!!! Love my babies for me~~~

    ReplyDelete