Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let's Make a Deal...

Anyone who knows me very well, probably knows that I am a terrible housekeeper. And sadly, I sometimes choose to not take a picture just to avoid there being evidence of this fact. Today I decided to stop using that excuse. I treasure the pictures of my childhood.... the story that they tell. and I want to have that for my kids. At times, these moments:



...... seem like they will last forever. They won't. They don't. And as much as it seems like I'll never forget them.... I know that these precious memories will fade. Therefore, I am going to get my camera out and snap like crazy!

Now for the deal. I am going to post pictures on here. And there may be some craziness that you see. So let's agree to not bring up my bad habits and I'll keep the pics coming ;) btw- I'm working on the whole tidy thing. this is day 9 of clean kitchen before I go to bed... WOOHOO!! I love waking up to a clean kitchen. It was the best habit I've decided to create in a long time!


I'll leave you with a fun pic from our recent family photos... this is one of the FAVORITES!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you on that!! I suck at keeping a clean house, and every day I wish I was better at it. I want to be able for my husband to be proud to come home and be proud of our house, but I totally struggle with it...every day! It's on my daily prayer list that I would be a better house wife, and I hope that someday it will come even slightly naturally, but for now, I keep praying and wishing and hoping. Like you, I am getting better in some areas, my kitchen has been clean-er, and right now my living room and bedroom are clean (bedroom hasn't been clean for a LOOONG time). Maybe someday you and I will look back at these times at the beginning of our marriages and laugh about how messy we used to be! Good luck on all of it, and I like that you're going to take pictures even if your house is messy....mess doesn't matter, recording our children does!!! God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a fantastic mommy, wife, daughter and friend...so proud that you are making habits that help make life a bit easier!!!

    ReplyDelete