Friday, April 20, 2012

A quick overview of this week....

This week, I started doing the "couch-to-5k" running plan.... so I have been very sore ALL. WEEK. LONG. The girls and I start our day by going to workout at 9am every morning. We have aerobics/run/strength training 3 mornings a week and zumba the other 2. It totally forces me to get out and get our day started and we love the exercise.

I'm currently shopping craigslist and garage sales for a double jogging stroller.... hoping I find one sooner than later.

I have been feeling very "spray-paint" inspired lately. This means that I have been frequenting the thrift stores and goodwills to find projects. Which means... lots of mess. And not a single, finished project yet. *deep, deep sigh*

I have re-gotten into studying personality types this week. Do you know yours??? I find it all very fascinating. The weird thing is that the test tells me I am something I am so not. I could tell which one I was by reading the description.... pretty sure I am an ISTJ= The Duty Fulfiller. So... everyone should google personality types and take the Myers-Briggs test. Or go to thepersonalitypage.com and just read about them to figure it out.

I told Payslie that we were going to swim at the gym pool last night.... she was very excited, of course.... until she became very concerned about what I was going to wear. Her words to me were: "Mommy, we need to get you a mom swimsuit. That's what we will do!" If she only knew what that statement meant.

And lastly, because this is the most boring post ever, I will post some fun pics of my cuties very soon :) ... as well as a hilarious video of Felicity coming down the stairs at record speed. She can actually beat me. Michael and I just die laughing everytime she does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment