Thursday, April 12, 2012

First Blog Post Ever.

I have decided to start a blog for our families back home in California.... A way to keep those who we don't talk to every week updated on the happenings of our life in Kentucky :). I am excited to have something to track the girls' growing up(granted that I keep up on this:\..) and have for them to look at when they are older. Soooo.... Here are a couple of fun facts about this blogging adventure:

      1. I have been (until this point) totally against starting a blog. Reason? I couldn't come up with anyone who would want to read my thoughts. However, I follow several people's blogs...but bottom line...I don't really care who reads it. I think it'll be fun. :)
      2. I am not at all technical. SO this may be interesting...
      3. Strange blog name, right? I thought it'd be fun to do something different, but really, it's because none of the combinations of my name was available. lol.
Here goes!!!

1 comment: